Beautiful My Favourite Season Worksheet Pictures

Beautiful My Favourite Season Worksheet
Pictures
. Look at the pictures you ticked in task 3. Put a tick (√) next to the things that anne talks about.

ESL worksheets for beginners: my favourite season
ESL worksheets for beginners: my favourite season from www.eslprintables.com.es
Summer is my favorite season of the year for many reasons. Seasons worksheets and activities for young learners. Seasons worksheets and online activities.

Look at the pictures you ticked in task 3.

The worksheet is an assortment of 4 intriguing pursuits that will enhance your kid's knowledge and abilities. In _the trees are green, in _ they are red and golden. Merry dandelions, beautiful roses, shy daisies. I like it because there are holidays in summer.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel